What’s right and what’s wrong? What kind of attitude you have to show to yourself, but to others? It’s good to forgive those who betrayed you?
Is it correct to take in consideration what people think about you? You will find below the answers to these questions.
- Try not to prove anything to people, so you’ll find out if they truly need you around.
- You should not care what others think about you.
- If you love two people at the same time, choose the second because if you would have loved the first, you wouldn’t love the second.
4.Those people who have always been forgiving and tolerant, will go, and when they go they will go forever.
- There is nothing bad if you have no friends, it’s worse when you have them, but they are false.
- Talk less about your plans.
- Never forgive betrayal. Those who betray look for something better. Those who seek perfection elsewhere, what do not value what/who they have beside.
- Man is composed of 80% of water. Unless you have dreams and goals in life, you’re just a puddle.
- Do not reject people who want to be with you. It might be the only ones who will be with you in difficult moments in life.
10.Treat people on merit, because no matter how you nicely you will behave with them, they will not treat you the same.