The most respected psychologists worldwide highlight it is important to learn to understand yourself and to understand others.
These 18 advice will help solve many situations in life:
- If a person does not have anything good to say about himself, but wants to talk, he begins to gossip about others.
- Depression is a gift given to a person in order to think of himself / herself.
- No one leaves anyone, simply one goes further. The one who thinks is left behind, believes to be abandoned.
- If you feel good about yourself, why do you need someone else to good of you?
- Do what you want without asking, because you do not know if you will be permitted.
- Ability to love and endure loneliness is a sign of spiritual maturity. The best things we do in solitude.
- Immature person often knows, but is not capable of. The mature not only knows, but can. Therefore, the immature criticizes and the mature does.
- I do not know the path to success. But I know the way to failure – the desire to please everyone.
- There is no masculine or feminine logic, there is only the ability or inability to think straight.
- Want to know the biggest enemy of yours? Look in the mirror. Face him / her – the rest will scatter.
- Achieve success – sorrows will go.
- It is pleasant to talk with friends, but with enemies is more useful.
- There is only one good reason to destroy relationships and to resign from work – unable to grow from the personal development point of view in existing circumstances.
- Share the joy both with friends and enemies. Friends will enjoy, the enemies will mind.
- Do not run after happiness, but finds its location. And happiness will find you. I can tell you the location of your happiness – you. And the road to it – the maximum development of all your skills.
- Happiness – a product of properly organized activity.
- If you want to prove something to someone – means that living for the sake of that person. If you live for yourself, then you do not have to prove anything to anybody.
- Better communicate with a good book than a deserted man.
What do you think? Please let us know.